Mathematics-in-Industry NZ (MINZ) events offer a collaborative approach to industry problem solving, where mathematical scientists tackle real life problems shared by companies.
This week-long intensive period of collaborative brain-storming is a great way of solving problems arising in industry and the environment.
Come join us at University of Auckland Campus to solve interesting and vital industry challenges to help New Zealand businesses innovate and grow.
During the week long MINZ study group you will get to meet and work with fellow mathematicians from NZ and around the world to demonstrate your skills directly to industry representatives.
MINZ events deliver:
- Methods to solve complex industrial problems
- Links with mathematical scientists from top universities and national laboratories across the country
- Access to advanced computing solutions and environments
- Highly cost effective access to scientific advice
- Fresh input of new ideas.
What: 2019 Maths-In-Industry NZ
Where: University of Auckland Science Centre
When: Monday 24th June Starts 9am - Friday 28th June, Closes ~12.15pm
Agenda: Posted soon
Decompose aggregate energy consumption data into various load types to increase power system efficiency and reliability
Full Challenge Details