Mathematics-in-Industry NZ (MINZ) events offer a collaborative approach to industry problem solving, where mathematical scientists tackle real life problems shared by companies.
This week-long intensive period of collaborative brain-storming is a great way of solving problems arising in industry and the environment.
Come join us at University of Canterbury Campus to solve interesting and vital industry challenges to help New Zealand businesses innovate and grow.
During the week long MINZ study group you will get to meet and work with fellow mathematicians from NZ and around the world to demonstrate your skills directly to industry representatives.
MINZ events deliver:
- Methods to solve complex industrial problems
- Links with mathematical scientists from top universities and national laboratories across the country
- Access to advanced computing solutions and environments
- Highly cost effective access to scientific advice
- Fresh input of new ideas.
What: 2020 Maths-In-Industry NZ
Where: University of Canterbury
When: Monday 22nd June - Friday 26th June 2020
Agenda: Posted soon