Mathematics-in-Industry NZ (MINZ) events offer a collaborative approach to industry problem solving, where mathematical scientists tackle real life problems shared by companies.
2019 Events details:
What: 5th Annual Maths-In-Industry NZ
Where: University of Auckland Science Centre
When: 24-28th June 2019
MINZ events deliver:
- Methods to solve complex industrial problems
- Links with mathematical scientists from top universities and national laboratories across the country
- Access to advanced computing solutions and environments
- Highly cost effective access to scientific advice
- Fresh input of new ideas.
Decompose aggregate energy consumption data into various load types to increase power system efficiency and reliability
Full Challenge Details